HydroLogic Panel V
Consisting of two heat exchangers and four EC-fans with a free cross section of 44%, the panels can be placed in the hot or cold aisle, pulling or pushing the air.
Certified according to DIN EN 12825 for load capacities of 3 – 5 kN.
To avoid static charges the raised floor panels are coated with conductive powder.
Existing fl oors can quickly, easily and fl exibly be changed.
Depending on the spread of the fl ow temperature on water and air side, benefi ts up to 50 kW are possible.
The panel is also available as direct evaporator version.
The fans react automatically on temperature changes in server cabinets and lower or raise the volume of air in dependence of preset temperature values.
The regulation of the Hydrologic V plate is done individually using the built-in control.
The Hydrologic Panel can be equipped with the same coverings as the rest of the raised floor.
- Water-chilled raised floor tile for heat dissipation in data centers with V-shaped heat exhcanger execution
- Suitable for the usual raised floor 600 x 600 mm grid
- 10 KW heat dissipation capacity
- Minimal void height raised floor 600 mm
- Can be installed in all standard raised floors
- Suitable for new data centers or for retrofitting in existing data centers
- Can be placed sucking in hot aisle or pressing in cold aisle
- Condense water management possible
- Control via target temperature or pressure
- Optimal, energy-efficient heat dissipation up to 30 KW per rack
- Different heights and capacities available
- Scalable – easy exchange of raised floor panels for active panels
- No waste of white space
- In addition to existing CRAC/CRAH Hydrologic Panels can be placed into the hot aisle
We have prepared an interactive 3D model. You can take a closer look at a Hydrologic Panel here.
Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt von p3d.in zu laden.
Hydrologic Panel V
|Admeasurement||600 x 1200 mm|
|Thickness||535 mm, without cover|
|Topside||PVC, HPL, rubber|
|Bottomside||4 x EC-Fan|
|Building material class||A1|
|Free air outlet||44%|
|Resistance to ground||< 10⁸ Ohm (Depends on coverings)|
|Cooling capacity||40 kW|
|Power consumption||720 W|
|Water volume||5,5 m³/h|
|Air supply temprature Server||21° – 30°C|
|Max Pressure||16 bar|
|Pressure loss||1 bar max|
|Cooling media||Water or glycole water mix|
Load bearing capacity
|Heights||600 – 2000 mm|