Raised floor panels with parquet covering from company Weiss impress with their noble and high-quality appearance. It is a natural coverings made of real wood and (with proper care) extremely durable. Parquet flooring is not only suitable for living rooms, but can be versatile used in many areas.
This floor panel is now available in many variants – especially high quality parquet is made of solid wood. Prefabricated parquet is considered to be either solid or multi-layer parquet with a finished surface. Multilayer parquet consists of at least two layers.
Rustic planks or elegant inlaid parquet, light and soaped pine wood or dark smoked oak – the design options with wooden floors are manifold. All have in common the warm effect of the natural material.
In addition, raised floors with coverings made of solid wood are particularly durable, easy to maintain and create a pleasant ambience.
Environmental and health compatibility
- Allergic suitable
- Positive indoor climate: Wood “breathes”, absorbs moisture and releases it back to the environment
- Natural renewable resource
Comfort and economy
- Low heat dissipation – the floor is warm and pleasant compared to ceramic surfaces
- Relatively high abrasion resistance depending on the types of wood used
- Low electrical conductivity
- Durable and resistant
- Relatively easy to clean
- Timeless and modern